March 15, 2020
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be top of mind as we all experience the tremendous influx of information and daily updates, which may cause a lot of questions and uncertainty around us. In light of this, we wish to assure our customers and our community that The Food Quotient® has always been, and continues to be, focused on maintaining the highest standards of health and safety at our facility. Here is what you can expect from us in these unprecedented times:
- We continue to be open for business, and recommend that our customers order online through our website thefoodquotient.ca or through our delivery partners, Skip The Dishes and Uber Eats, to limit your exposure.
- The health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and our community continue to be top of mind for us. We continue to maintain our rigorous standards in preparing our food in the most hygienic manner following all standards specified by Peel Public Health, including thorough and frequent hand-washing.
- We are doing our part to slow the spread of the virus, and continue to monitor the current situation closely, and follow the guidance of Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the provincial and local governments and health agencies.
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols in high-contact and high-traffic areas of our facility. We continue to only use high quality industrial-grade, food-safe cleaning products and food-safe sanitizers to keep all areas clean and sanitized.
- We have switched from plastic bags to kraft paper bags for packaging your meals that were always packed in compostable containers.
- In addition, we have also started sealing our bags, especially those that go out for delivery through our delivery partners, Skip The Dishes and Uber Eats, to ensure minimal contact with food containers.
Please rest assured that as this situation develops, The Food Quotient® will implement further measures as necessary to reduce risks associated with the spread of this virus. We will continue to keep you updated as needed.
In the meantime, please continue to enjoy the Local Food for the Global Mind® that you have come to love so much, knowing that it is fresh, healthy and delicious, and prepared with utmost love and care specially for you in the comfort of your own home! Be safe, stay safe and keep calm and wash your hands!
Team The Food Quotient®
The best things in life are good for you.
It shouldn’t be hard to make good food choices. Our moms didn’t use preservatives or artificial colours and flavours, and we don’t either.
- Fresh Weekly MealsIndividual meals for people on the go. Delicious comfort food for your busy day.Starting from $10
Think of us as your personal chef preparing the food you love.
Healthy options for your busy day.
We all try to make healthy food choices, but it isn’t always easy when you’re juggling life’s priorities.
We offer a variety of individual meals to suit your needs, including vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and halal food, ready for reheating in a microwave or conventional oven. No more guilt, tons of taste, and easy on the wallet too!
Home cooked flavours for your family meals.
Putting a healthy, wholesome and delicious meal on your table is as simple as contacting us!
Our recipes have been carefully researched and refined to bring homemade flavours to your family mealtime, whether it is on a busy school night or a leisurely weekend.
Chef Maneesh Cornelius has been preparing delicious food in restaurants around the globe.
Now Chef Maneesh brings his experience and expertise in preparing healthy and delicious meals directly to your doorstep. The Food Quotient is the evolution of his journey to provide delicious meals and bring global flavours to those who are tired of sacrificing health for convenience. Contact us to learn more about our local food for the global mind.